Wednesday 25 June 2008

Paul Wright Logistics

Just to help clear any confusion - PAWA Consulting Ltd has no links to Paul Wright Logistics, despite the fact that both work in Logistics and are owned by a Paul Wright. In fact, I had never heard of them until someone rang me up looking for them - and so I have no idea about their activities

This adds another potential confusion, as in the Sports business world I am occasionally confused with Paul Wright, the Head of Business Development at Sky Media. To try and avoid that I try to give my name as Dr Paul A Wright - not that it always works.

I never realised what a common name I had. A cursory Google search shows that there are also Paul Wright's working in naval logistics, estates agents and as a Christian Rockstar in the USA.
Maybe in future we will all have to give our children unusual names.

No comments: